Sales Supervisor: Bad Birdie
We are seeking a Sales Supervisor for our Bad Birdie store in Montrose opening end of June 2023. Not only will this individual gain first hand exposure to a wide range of brands, but they will help create a world class store team and in turn, the best possible customer experience.
Our store teams are the heart of Leap and we need to find the best talent to carry out our mission with care and detail. Leap powers brick and mortar stores for some of the hottest up-and-coming e-commerce brands.
Among the trailblazing brands we work with are: ASTR the Label, ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Ring Concierge, Stitch Golf, Frankie’s Bikinis, Dolce Vita, Naadam and many more.
You’re a Leader Who:
- Possesses Management capabilities
- Leads by example on the sales floor
- Assess performance through observation and provide in the moment coaching
- Is Welcoming, Customer Obsessed & Service Oriented- Ability to initiate connection. Eager to create a memorable experience, hospitable, helpful, anticipates needs, possesses excellent selling skills.
- Is Adaptable & Entrepreneurial - Ability to be adaptable in multiple situations with a growth mindset and takes initiative to drive for results and proactively creates solutions to solve problems.
- Is a Team Player- Sees another’s success as their own, communicates clearly, & proactively seeks opportunity to support others.
- Maintains Professionalism- On time, organized, mature; must show up/demonstrate strong work ethic/experience in interview.
- Is a Brand Advocate/Category Expert- Keeps up with trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability to teach and educate within a specific category.
- Has Integrity- Does what they say they will do when they say they will do it, takes responsibility & accountability.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead team with best in class service while creating a fun and memorable experience that represents the brand(s) and makes the customer want to keep coming back
- Responsible for duties relating to opening and closing the store
- Guide customers through the life of a sale, culminating in successful use of our POS system
- Participate in general store operations as well as stay up to date with brand trends and merchandising
- Ideate, create, and initiate action plans to drive sales, client engagement, employee engagement, visual merchandising, and operational excellence
- Engage & drive sales initiatives as well as support other brands in the area that are under the Leap umbrella
- Keep an agile work schedule; including days, nights, weekends, some holidays and special events
- Maintain an active floor presence, including standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Comfortability working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs
Measures of Success:
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through best in class service
- Be a champion for the category, sharing notes on product knowledge, competitors, and market research
- Drive sales in order to meet and exceed
- Average Order Value and Units Per Transaction will contribute to determining individual key performance indicators
- Clienteling: Client Outreach and support in brand activations
- Ability to accomplish tasks on time and effectively
- Eligible for 401K + Matching
- Yearly accrued PTO (holiday blackout periods apply)
- Bonus Eligible
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits eligible if you qualify (avg 32hrs+/wk)
- HealthiestYou Telemedicine
- Employee discount on product
- Career Growth and Development
If you’re passionate about helping emerging brands succeed and being an integral part of the revolution of retail, a career at Leap could be your ideal match. It is an exciting time to join our team as we revolutionize the world of retail! Leap.com
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.