Koio is an American sneaker brand that truly fused the artistry of luxury with the ready-for-anything ethos of modern city life. We knew the shoes would speak to a generation of people who recognized the distinction between quality and excess, and that—like us—eschewed traditional paths in favor of forging their own. Constructed with the finest calf-skin leathers and hand-finished with unrivaled attention to detail, Koio products truly embody the spirit of their inception: they are ready for any journey—whether it’s the streets of a foreign city or an unexplored road home. While we started as an e-commerce company, we’ve now taken our shoes to the streets of NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami, and now San Francisco!
We’re looking for a Sales Supervisor to join our growing team and help manage our upcoming San Francisco Flagship in the Fillmore District. The Sales Supervisor plays an integral role in curating the foundation for our storefront business and acting as liaison between our brand and our customer. Being the face of Koio, our Sales Supervisor will have an immediate and direct impact on the success of the business and brand awareness in a new market. Our Sales Supervisors not only provide an exceptional shopping experience but treat their store with a sense of pride and ownership and take initiative in leading the best teams. We take no shortcuts and only use the highest quality leather for our sneakers and maintain the same standards of seeking the highest quality employees to deliver the vibe and spirit of the brand effortlessly.
What You’ll Do
- Create a nurturing work environment filled with people who respect one another and who enjoy each other’s company. Teamwork is key!
- Carry a key to the store, responsible for opening and/or closing the store
- Be a trustworthy leader who guides with integrity at all times and continually acts in the best interest of the brand and the customer
- Collaborate directly with VP of Retail on driving brand awareness and increasing brand/store revenue
- Take pride in demonstrating a world class work ethic
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the brand and products offered
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Collaborate with corporate partners to identify marketing opportunities to support sales
- Develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
- Identify and communicate product concerns/insights in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, regional office, mall office and other stores
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Ensure image and grooming standards are adhered to at all times, reflective of the brand vibe and image
Who You Are
- You take pride in being smart, fun, and motivated
- You have some managerial experience in a retail setting, 2+ years preferred (but open to talk!)
- You're excited to work for an emerging brand and passionate about contributing to the companies growth
- You're experienced with customers and motivated to help them through the store experience from start to finish
- You love being organized and have an eye for the details
- You place high value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
- Excited to increase brand exposure in your personal market
We’re an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
This role is potentially Full Time or Part Time based on availability and resume.
Full Time employees have options for:
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation Time
Employee Discount on Koio Product