Operations Supervisor - Naadam (Soho)
- New York, NY
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Leap Powered Brands: Ring Concierge, Frank and Oak, Naadam, Something Navy, GoodLife, Mack Weldon, UpWest, Public Rec, Vincero, Yoga Democracy
Leap develops and operates modern physical retail stores for emerging brands. Via the Leap platform, brands rapidly deploy efficient, modern stores that work in concert with their e-commerce customer experiences. Brand stores powered by Leap deliver outstanding customer experience and powerful insights that enable emerging brands to grow and innovate more quickly and more profitably, with significantly less risk. We're excited by the opportunity to reinvent retail for the next generation of leading brands and consumers.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Store Leader, General Manager, and or Area Manager as needed.
- Ensure the retail shop is always presented and merchandised to the highest standards whilst maintaining focus on the most profitable items and ensuring delivery of the retail KPIs
- Create a positive supportive teamcentric work environment.
- Assist store associates with customer interactions to enhance store experience.
- Carry a key to the store, responsible for opening and/or closing the store
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and visuals are reflective directives
- Identify and communicate product concerns and inventory insights
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures, and meet inventory shrink requirements
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
Who you are
- You have 1+ years of big box or high volume retail experience.
- You're excited to work for an emerging brand and about contributing to the company’s growth.
- You have sharp analytical skills, including basic retail math, understanding of capacity levels, calculating inventory on-hands, tracking sales throughout your shift, etc.
- You’re comfortable using technology to perform all job functions including sales reporting, communication between stores and HQ offices, managing inventory, and corresponding with customers.
- You're experienced with customers and motivated to help them through the store experience from start to finish.
- You place value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about retail, fashion and customer experience.
- You're excited to increase brand exposure in your personal market.
Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation as a whole. Leap Inc. has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19. This policy complies with OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard on Vaccination and Testing.
- Career growth opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Exceptional employee discount on product
- Continued education (e-learning and training)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.