Founded in 2013, Naadam is a NYC based retail brand on a mission to democratize cashmere by translating transparency into real sustainability, better prices, and better quality for our customers at every possible turn. Naadam believes in designing ethical, luxury fashion using innovation to redefine sustainability. Each style is designed to elevate your everyday. This is luxury as it should be: Fair and Simple.
We’re looking for a Key Holder to join our growing team in NYC and assist managing our stores in The West Village, SoHo, and our upcoming Hudson Yards location. Our Keyholders play an integral role in curating the foundation for our storefront business and acting as liaison between our brand and our customers. Being the face of Naadam, our Keyholders will have an immediate and direct impact on the success of the business and brand awareness in our home market. Our management not only provide an exceptional shopping experience but treat their store with a sense of pride and ownership and take initiative in leading the best teams. We take no shortcuts and only use the highest quality cashmere for our product and maintain the same standards of seeking the highest quality employees to deliver the vibe and spirit of the brand effortlessly.
What You’ll Do
- Take pride in demonstrating a world class work ethic
- Be a trustworthy leader who guides with integrity at all times and continually acts in the best interest of the brand and the customer
- Carry a key to the store, responsible for opening and/or closing the store
- Create a nurturing work environment filled with people who respect one another and who enjoy each other’s company. Teamwork is key!
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the brand and products offered
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Collaborate with Corporate Team to identify marketing opportunities to support sales
- Develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
- Identify and communicate product concerns/insights in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, regional office, mall office and other stores
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Ensure image and grooming standards are adhered to at all times, reflective of the brand vibe and image
Our Ideal Candidate
- You take pride in being smart, fun, and motivated
- You have managerial experience in a retail setting, 2+ years preferred
- You're excited to work for an emerging brand and passionate about contributing to the companies growth
- You're experienced with customers and motivated to help them through the store experience from start to finish
- You love being organized and have an eye for the details
- You place high value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
- Excited to increase brand exposure in your personal market
We’re an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
This opportunity has potential to be either Part Time or Full Time:
Part-Time employees are paid in hourly compensation and employee discounts on Naadam product
Full-Time Hourly employees are paid in hourly compensation, employee discounts on Naadam product, and an option for benefits with hourly milestones met for qualification.
Full-Time associates are offered:
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation Time
Employee Discount on Naadam Product