Growth Operations Manager/Sr Manager
Leap is building the world's largest network of branded retail stores – powered by data, systems and scale. The Leap Platform enables brands to deploy stores that work in concert with ecommerce more rapidly and at significantly reduced cost and risk. Brand stores powered by Leap bring modern brands to life with compelling, immersive customer experience and data driven operations. At Leap, our diverse, growing team is excited by the opportunity to power the next generation of leading consumer brands with a vibrant presence in local communities throughout the country. We're one of the fastest growing companies in the retail/ecommerce space - since launch we've powered stores for dozens of brands, and we're adding more brands and stores each week.
Our brand customers are modern brands who lead or aspire to lead their categories today and tomorrow, and *outstanding* people are literally at the core of our product. Our organization is composed of a diverse range of talented individuals and teams. With functions like Real Estate, Store Design & Development, Retail Operations, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management and Data Science, we're a truly unique company and our shared ambitions and core values tightly align and drive us to succeed.
Our staff are what make our organization so special and honoring our culture and values as we hire, onboard, engage, develop and support our teams is paramount.
Come take this leap with us. Your ideas, thinking, and voice are wanted.
Mission for the position:
Leap is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations professional to build and grow the function at Leap and over time, develop a team to support all revenue driving and go to market functions within the organization (Business Development, Real Estate, Customer Success, Store Development, Retail). Revenue Operations will help their stakeholders drive revenue and increase efficiency with revenue forecasting, quota / target setting, pipeline reporting, account planning, promotion / spiff planning, and ad hoc analysis. The Revenue Operations team will serve as thought partners to their go to market stakeholders. This is a very exciting time to join Leap and this team. You will have the opportunity to build out Revenue Operations as a function and have a huge impact on the organization.
- Partner with business and finance stakeholders to facilitate revenue forecasting and set targets and quota for revenue driving teams
- Partner with business and finance stakeholders to facilitate account planning processes
- Drive reporting and visibility into go to market processes / workflows / pipelines
- Provide analysis and reporting to support the monthly, quarterly, and annual planning process with business stakeholders, finance, and executives
- Partners with business leaders to drive variable compensation plan design and implementation
- Support the adoption and strategy around go to market systems / technology (including Salesforce, Asana, Hubspot, Docusign, and other tools to come)
- Serve as a thought partner to go to market team leads and executives
- Provide decision makers with ad hoc analysis, strategy, thought leadership in driving revenue
- Over time, scale the Growth Operations department by building and developing a team
Competencies for success:
- 5-7 years (min) in Revenue Operations / Sales Finance / Customer Success Operations roles
- Experience hiring / leading a team
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- High business acumen and empathy in business processes design/implementation; experience driving adoption of B2B platform systems and operational standards is a plus
- Strong management and leadership skills; enjoys coaching and developing team members
- Exceptional attention to detail; ability to understand the big picture while operating in the weeds
- High level of comfort working in a dynamic and evolving environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and working style – self-starting, highly accountable, ability to anticipate problems and define and implement effective solutions, desire to win
Outcomes & measures of success:
- Successful development of weekly / monthly / quarterly forecasting and reporting for revenue driving teams
- Successful implementation of variable compensation plans for revenue driving teams
- Takes ownership of Revenue Operations function
- Builds successful partnerships with go to market teams leadership
- Drives strategy and adoption of go to market systems (Salesforce, Marketing tool, Leap platform, Lease Admin tool)
- Able to be a player coach as we build the team
The Business Operations team values:
- Humility and lifelong learning
- Accountability and ownership
- Service oriented
- Work smarter not harder / do more with less
However you identify, whatever your path to get here; Leap celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining a safe, rewarding and inclusive environment where Leapers thrive individually and as a team. In order to achieve our mission, building the world's largest network of branded retail stores – powered by data, systems and scale; we need to work hard to foster a diverse community to support the brands and customers we serve. These aren't just words, this is who we are. We know that our differences are what make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued