Store Leader : ThirdLove
Our store teams are the heart of Leap and we need to find the best leader for our ThirdLove Kierland Commons store to carry out our mission with care and detail. Not only will this individual be the face of the ThirdLove store and gain first hand exposure to a wide range of brands, but they will help create a world class store team and in turn, the best possible customer experience for Leap. We look forward to meeting you! To learn more about the brand, click the link thirdlove.com.
Who You Are:
- Welcoming- Ability to initiate connection. Confident and friendly with customers.
- Customer Obsessed & Service Oriented- Eager to create a memorable experience, hospitable, helpful, anticipates needs, possesses excellent selling skills.
- Entrepreneurial- Takes initiative to drive for results and proactively creates solutions to solve problems.
- Integrity- Does what they say they will do when they say they will do it, takes responsibility & accountability.
- Team Player- Sees another’s success as their own, communicates clearly, & proactively seeks opportunity to support others.
- Professional- On time, organized, mature; must show up/demonstrate strong work ethic/experience in interview.
- Brand Advocate/Category Expert- Keeps up with trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability to teach and educate within a specific category.
- Adaptability- Ability to be adaptable in multiple situations with a growth mindset and ability to impact the customer, responds well to change, eager to learn new things.
- Management Skills -The achievement of efficient operations through delegation, prioritization, people performance and systems management.
- People Management Skills- The ability to provide a clear vision & influence, inspire and develop people in a direction to achieve goals.
- Organizational Management Skills -The ability to assess performance through observation and share feedback, allowing the business to move forward.
A Day in the Life:
- Recruit/hire/train/develop the team.
- Build out and approve staffing schedules
- Demonstrate Sales Leadership by playing a key role on the selling floor
- Create a fun and memorable experience for the customer that makes them want to keep coming back
- Ensure all Dress Code standards are adhered to at all times as well as brand standards and merchandise
- Participate in general store maintenance, shipment processing, and inventory necessities to keep the store running smoothly and at its highest potential
- Ideate, create, and manage action plans to drive topline business, client engagement, employee engagement, visual merchandising, and operational excellence
- Collaborate with and help out other brands in the area that are under the Leap umbrella, including ad hoc projects
- Comfortable working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs
- While performing duties of the job, you will be required to maintain an active floor presence, including standing and walking for extended periods of time.
Measures of Success:
- Sales, Traffic, Conversion, UPT, AUR
- Clienteling: Client Outreach, i.e. how many emails are sent and as a result, the Customer Lifetime Value
- Ability to accomplish tasks on time and effectively.
- Store Key Performance Indicators: The store is meeting targeted goals and the conversion rates are high.
- Retention Rate of Store Employees: Ability to hire and maintain strong store employees
- Eligible for 401K + Matching
- Generous PTO
- Bonus Eligible
- HealthiestYou Telemedicine
- Employee discount on product
- Flexible schedule - (40 hrs per week)
- Career Growth, Continued Education, and Development
Leap is built upon the mission of helping the hottest up and coming direct to consumer brands easily and effectively establish brick and mortar stores. Among the trailblazing brands we work with are: ASTR the Label, Something Navy, Hanky Panky, ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Ring Concierge, Malbon Golf, Frankie’s Bikinis, Bad Birdies, Naadam among many moreand the list is ever growing! The cross-functional nature and rapid expansion of Leap fosters a range of opportunities and high level career growth. If you’re passionate about helping emerging brands succeed and being an integral part of the revolution of retail, a career at Leap could be your ideal match. It is an exciting time to join our team as we revolutionize the world of retail! leap.com
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.