PT Sales Supervisor: PRINTFRESH
Our store teams are the heart of Leap and we are looking for the best and brightest team to be the face of our PRINTFRESH store. Leap is built upon the mission of helping the hottest up-and-coming e-commerce brands easily and effectively establish brick and mortar stores.
Our store teams are the heart of Leap, and you’ll work within, and support, a cluster of other growing brands on the Upper East Side: ASTR the Label, ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Ring Concierge, Malbon Golf, Frankie’s Bikinis, Bad Birdies, Naadam and many more.
We are seeking a Part-Time Sales Supervisor who will have a direct impact on the experience of our customers, the coaching and training of the team, and ultimately, the success of the store.
A Day in the Life:
- Lead team with best in class service while creating a fun and memorable experience that represents the brand(s) and makes the customer want to keep coming back
- Responsible for duties relating to opening and closing the store
- Guide customers through the life of a sale, culminating in successful use of our POS system
- Participate in general store operations as well as stay up to date with brand trends and merchandising
- Ideate, create, and initiate action plans to drive sales, client engagement, employee engagement, visual merchandising, and operational excellence
- While performing duties of the job, you will be required to maintain an active floor presence, including standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Participate & drive sales initiatives as well as support other brands in the area that are under the Leap umbrella
- Maintain agile work schedule; including days, nights, weekends, some holidays and special events
- Comfortable working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs
You are a leader who:
- Possesses management capabilities
- Leads by example on the sales floor
- Assess performance through observation and provide in the moment coaching
- Is Welcoming, Customer Obsessed & Service Oriented- Ability to initiate connection. Eager to create a memorable experience, hospitable, helpful, anticipates needs, possesses excellent selling skills.
- Is Adaptable & Entrepreneurial - Ability to be adaptable in multiple situations with a growth mindset and takes initiative to drive for results and proactively creates solutions to solve problems.
- Is a Team Player- Sees another’s success as their own, communicates clearly, & proactively seeks opportunity to support others.
- Maintains Professionalism- On time, organized, mature; must show up/demonstrate strong work ethic/experience in interview.
- Is a Brand Advocate/Category Expert- Keeps up with trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability to teach and educate within a specific category.
- Has Integrity- Does what they say they will do when they say they will do it, takes responsibility & accountability.
Measures of Success:
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through best in class service
- Be a champion for the category, sharing notes on product knowledge, competitors, and market research
- Drive sales in order to meet and exceed
- Average Order Value and Units Per Transaction will contribute to determining individual key performance indicators
- Clienteling: Client Outreach and support in brand activations
- Ability to accomplish tasks on time and effectively
- Eligible for 401K + Matching
- Yearly accrued PTO (holiday blackout periods apply)
- Bonus Eligible
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits eligible if you qualify (must average 32 hrs a week)
- HealthiestYou Telemedicine
- Employee discount on product
- Career Growth and Development
Salary: $21/hr - $23/hr
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.