Store Leader: Frankies Bikinis (SoHo)
We are seeking a Store Leader with strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills. Not only will this individual be the face of the Frankies Bikinis store and gain first hand exposure to a wide range of brands, but they will help create a world class store team and in turn, the best possible customer experience.
Our store teams are the heart of Leap and we need to find the best store leaders to carry out our mission with care and detail. Leap powers brick and mortar stores for some of the hottest up-and-coming e-commerce brands.
Among the trailblazing brands we work with are: ASTR the Label, Hanky Panky, ThirdLove, Ring Concierge, Malbon Golf, Bad Birdies, among many more and the list is growing! The cross-functional nature and rapid expansion of Leap fosters a range of opportunities and high level career growth.
A Day in the Life:
- Demonstrate Sales Leadership by playing a key role on the selling floor
- Create a fun and memorable experience for the customer that makes them want to keep coming back
- Recruit/hire/train/develop the team
- Ensure all dress code, brand and Leap standards are adhered to at all times as well as brand standards and merchandise
- Build out and approve staffing schedules
- Participate in general store maintenance, shipment processing, and inventory necessities to keep the store running smoothly and at its highest potential
- Ideate, create, and manage action plans to drive topline business, client engagement, employee engagement, visual merchandising, and operational excellence
- Collaborate with and help out other brands in the area that are under the Leap umbrella, including ad hoc projects
- Maintain flexible work schedule; including days, nights, weekends (one weekend day per week), some holidays and special events in addition to possible opening & closing responsibilities
- Comfortable working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs
- While performing duties of the job, you will be required to maintain an active floor presence, including standing and walking for extended periods of time
You are a leader who:
- Possesses Management capabilities
- Achieves efficient operations through delegation, prioritization, people performance and systems management
- Provides a clear vision & influence, inspire and develop people in a direction to achieve goals
- Assess performance through observation and share feedback, allowing the business to move forward
- Is Welcoming, Customer Obsessed & Service Oriented- Ability to initiate connection. Eager to create a memorable experience, hospitable, helpful, anticipates needs, possesses excellent selling skills.
- Is Adaptable & Entrepreneurial - Ability to be adaptable in multiple situations with a growth mindset and takes initiative to drive for results and proactively creates solutions to solve problems.
- Is a Team Player- Sees another’s success as their own, communicates clearly, & proactively seeks opportunity to support others.
- Maintains Professionalism- On time, organized, mature; must show up/demonstrate strong work ethic/experience in interview.
- Is a Brand Advocate/Category Expert- Keeps up with trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability to teach and educate within a specific category.
- Has Integrity- Does what they say they will do when they say they will do it, takes responsibility & accountability.
Measures of success:
- Key Performance Indicators: Sale goals, Conversion, UPT, AUR & team retention
- Activations & Clienteling: Increasing client engagement & relationships with the store and brand. This includes client outreach, i.e. how many emails are sent and as a result, the customer lifetime value and leading community activations
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits eligible
- Unlimited PTO (subject to blackout periods)
- 401K + Matching
- Bonus Eligible
- Employee discount on product
- Career Growth and Development
If you’re passionate about helping emerging brands succeed and being an integral part of the revolution of retail, a career at Leap could be your ideal match. It is an exciting time to join our team as we revolutionize the world of retail! Leap.com
Salary: $60,000 to 66,000k
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.