PT Sales Associate: Public Rec
Our store teams are the heart of Leap and we need to find the best and brightest team to be the face of our cluster of stores located in Westfield Valley Fair: Public Rec & True Classic Tees. . We are seeking Part-Time Sales Associates who are eager to make a direct impact on the experience of our customers and the success of the store.
Leap is built upon the mission of helping the hottest up-and-coming e-commerce brands easily and effectively establish brick and mortar stores. Among the trailblazing brands we work with are: ASTR the Label, ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Ring Concierge, Malbon Golf, Frankie’s Bikinis, Bad Birdies, True Classic Tees and many more.
What We’re Looking For:
- Create a positive and memorable experience for customers that in turn builds brand loyalty
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast paced environment whilst servicing customers
- Participate in general store maintenance; cleanliness, upkeep of store
- Support the initiatives of the leadership team to drive sales, client engagement, team engagement, visual merchandising, and operational excellence
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business; including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Support other brands in the market that are under the Leap umbrella for new store openings, activations and/or for additional coverage
- Embraces learning and leveraging new technologies, systems, apps, etc.; experience with Shopify, Endear, Slack, Google Office is a plus
- Capable and willing to perform opening and closing tasks in the store; potential to carry store keys
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Comfortability working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs
- Maintain an active floor presence, including standing and walking for extended periods of time.
Who YOU Are:
- Customer Obsessed & Service Oriented- Ability to initiate genuine connections, create a hospitable environment, anticipate customer needs and possess excellent selling skills.
- Team Oriented- one team mentality mindset, communicates clearly, & proactively seeks opportunity to support others.
- Professional- punctual, accountable and honest; takes initiative along with accountability and demonstrates strong work ethic
- Brand/Category Expert - Keeps up with trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability to teach and educate customers within a specific category.
- Adaptable & Entrepreneurial- Ability to be adaptable in any situation with a growth mindset, takes initiative to drive for results and proactively creates solutions to solve problems.
Measures of Success:
- Key Performance Indicators: Sales, Conversion, UPT, AUR & Traffic
- Support Customer outreach and brand activations
- Ability to accomplish tasks on time and effectively
- Employee discount on product
- Eligible for 401K + Matching
- Bonus Eligible
- Flexible working hours/schedules
- HealthiestYou Telemedicine
- Career Growth and development
It’s an exciting time to join our team as we revolutionize the world of retail and we look forward to having you on board! leap.co
Salary : $18.50/hr - $20.50/hr
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.