General Manager: Ring Concierge (West Village)
- New York, NY
- Full Time
Leap Powered Brands: Ring Concierge, Frank and Oak, Naadam, Something Navy, GoodLife, Mark Welden, UpWest, Public Rec, Vincero, Yoga Democracy, ASTR the Label, Aurate
Leap develops and operates modern physical retail stores for emerging brands. Via the Leap platform, brands rapidly deploy efficient, modern stores that work in concert with their e-commerce customer experiences. Brand stores powered by Leap deliver outstanding customer experience and powerful insights that enable emerging brands to grow and innovate more quickly and more profitably, with significantly less risk. We're excited by the opportunity to reinvent retail for the next generation of leading brands and consumers.
We're looking for a detailed sales driven General Manager to lead Ring Concierge located in the west village. The General Manager plays an integral role in curating the foundation for our brick and mortar business while acting as a liaison between our brand and our customers. As a General Manager, you will help to build and extend our in-store customer experience. Our General Manager will take pride and ownership in being part of a great team shaping the next frontier of physical retail.
*Experience within luxury jewelry required.*
General Manager Profile:
- Experience within luxury landscape
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers to promote brand loyalty
- Proven track record in sales leadership and sales goal achievement
- Ability to strategically enhance store operations as it relates to inventory management
- Capacity to lead and develop store team with proven record of coaching and promotion
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, written and verbal
- Knowledge of retail math
General Manager Objective
- The General Manager will effectively lead, develop and support the sales and operations associated with the store and brand.
- Enhance relationships with customers to achieve sales goals and build lifelong loyalty
- Identify business opportunities and implement actions to achieve and exceed store sales goals
- Lead store team in regards to customer development and service
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Elevate the in store and online experience for customers
- Lead, model, elevate and coach team members on store and brand
- Career growth opportunities
- Exceptional employee discount on product
- Continued education (e-learning and training)
- Medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(K)
Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation as a whole. Leap Inc. has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19. This policy complies with OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard on Vaccination and Testing.
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.