Part-Time Sales Associate: Goodlife (Hudson Yards & West Village)
- New York City, NY
- Part Time
- Entry Level
Leap Powered Brands: Ring Concierge, Frank and Oak, Naadam, Something Navy, GoodLife, Mack Weldon, UpWest, Public Rec, Vincero, Yoga Democracy,
Leap develops and operates modern physical retail stores for emerging brands. Via the Leap platform, brands rapidly deploy efficient, modern stores that work in concert with their e-commerce customer experiences. Brand stores powered by Leap deliver outstanding customer experience and powerful insights that enable emerging brands to grow and innovate more quickly and more profitably, with significantly less risk. In the last year we’ve grown to 34 stores for 18 brands in New York, San Francisco, LA, Chicago Austin, Dallas and Miami. and are set to grow even more rapidly in 2022 and beyond. We're excited by the opportunity to reinvent retail for the next generation of leading brands and consumers.
Sales Associate Profile:
- There’s something about a Sales Associate title that “sparks joy” for you.
- Selling is the name of the game and you play to win.
- Customers know you by first name, they look for you to assist them with their purchases.
- You are teamcentric, which means you support your Leap team by any means; there is nothing too small or too large for you to handle.
- Your flexibility is your superpower.
- You understand that projects and priorities change, that’s just the nature of the business.
- You're excited to start or continue your career in retail with Leap and all of the brands they serve - knowing this opportunity will be a launching pad for your career.
- You recognize that we are trail blazers, paving the way for what it means to be a brick and mortar business.
- You're excited to work for an emerging brand and contributing to the company’s growth
- You're experienced with customers and motivated to help them through the store experience from start to finish
- You love being organized and have an eye for details
- You place value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
- You're able to work a retail schedule, including nights, weekends, and holiday
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.